Shown with SD4 Hood with Variable Switches; SD2 Hood Has Black Rocker Switches
Slim Baffle Filter
$448.27 - $606.98
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops with 35K BTU
- Powerful, quiet 325 - 390 CFM
- Air-Ring Fan
- 2.5 - 7.6 Sones
- Full Coverage Slim Baffle Filters
- Mount Type: Built-In
- Vertical Ducting
- SD4 - Variable controls for both Power and Lights; SD2 - Rocker Controls
- Center Panel Lighting: 6.5 Watt LED Included
- Built-in back draft damper
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting
- Flame Retardant and uniquely positioned Balanced Centrifugal Blowers.
- Free-Air Chamber Design for Quiet Power
- Air-Ring Design for added Power
- Finish: 304 Stainless Steel
- Requires 7" Round Duct - Not Included
- Can be transitioned to 8" round with optional 7" to 8" duct increaser
- Bottom of hood should be 30-36" above cooktop
- Exclusive Automatic Seal Vent Collar
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- All ventilators come with liner
- Optional Remote Switching: Wired for remote mount switching
- Optional Transitions available to convert twin 7" round ducting vents to a single 10" round vent (Will reduce CFM by 25%)
- Optional IM-8800/8800-TW: Increase duct size with 8" transition to increase airflow and CFM
- Made in the USA
- Optional 3/4" stainless steel flange adds 3/4" to all sides to fill in gaps (not included) View Image
- Protect your wall and hang kitchen essentials with Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories for your range hood
||2.5 to 4.9
||Single Center Panel
||30", 36", 42"
||2.5 to 7.6
||Single Center Panel
||30", 36", 42", 48"
This Imperial Ventilator Power Pack comes in a standard finish of stainless steel, and includes dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters. The insert features an exclusive "Air-Ring" Fan Motor and flame retardant centrifugal blowers.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30", 36", 42", 48" W x 18-1/8" D x 6" H
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
|The description states this model comes with a liner. What is the size of the liner? - Asked about product IM-C2036SD2SB-SS
| ||This item is a linerless ventilator as it extends across the whole width of the cooktop. You do not need a liner for this unit. You can have the hood shell right around this ventilator.
| ||- Answered on November 28, 2016|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|