Shown Here in Stainless Steel
Classic Economy Range Hood
$112.50 - $232.87
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops up to 20k
- 190 CFM Fan Motor, 3.5 Sones
- Mount type: Cabinet Mount
- 22 Gauge Cold Roll Steel
- Push button controls
- One 40 watt (max) incandescent light or 6W LED light (bulbs not included)
- Aluminum Filter with Light Lens in the Vented Model
- Charcoal Filter in the Non-Vented Model, must be replaced on regular basis. Charcoal filter is not washable.
- Built-in Back Draft Damper is Standard in the Vented Models
- Finish: Powder Coated in Black or White or 304 Stainless Steel (available in vented only)
- Ducting: Vertical or Ductless
- One Year Limited Warranty on Parts Only
- 115 AC, 60 Hz, 9 amp.
- 24"-42" models ship via UPS
- * Requires 7" Round Duct - Not Included
- * Buttom of hood should be 30" above cooktop
- Made in the USA
- Protect your wall and hang kitchen essentials with Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories for your range hood
This under cabinet mount range hood from Imperial features a slim designed grill and a quiet 190 CFM motor. One halogen/LED light provides illumination for your cooking area. Vertical or ductless options are available. Made of 22-gauge cold rolled steel, the range hoods are available in White, Black and Stainless Steel finishes to match your kitchen décor. The range hoods come with dishwasher-safe aluminum filters.
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
|is installed and looks great - haven't used it much, as it's in a cabin, but when i lit a match under it the smoke ecavucated very well.
by: susie mossman from: las vegas, nM on: June 16, 2010
by: Kelly from: Scottsdale, AZ on: February 22, 2010
| ||Easy to install and looks sleek. I like the hidden controls for the fan and light. I would purchase this again and recommend to friends.
by: Lynda Petrella from: Shelby Township, MI on: December 18, 2009
| ||Excellent quality easy to install looks great. very quick delivery.
|What is the meaning for the ss and re-circulating? - Asked about product IM-1942E-SS
| ||‘SS’ refers to Stainless Steel.
Re-circulating is another word for Ductless.
| ||- Answered on September 21, 2014|
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1924E-BL, 1924E-SS, 1930E-BL, 1930E-SS, 1936E-BL, 1936E-SS, 1942E-BL, 1942E-SS, 1942ENV-BL, 1930ENV-BL, 1936ENV-BL, 1924ENV-BL, 1924E-W, 1924ENV-W, 1930E-W, 1930ENV-W, 1936E-W, 1936ENV-W, 1942E-W, 1942ENV-W