$389.75 - $462.42
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops up to 50k
- Air Ring fan motor, 430 CFM, 7.6 Sones
- Mount Type: Built-In
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Rear Center Panel Lighting: 6.5 Watt LED Included
- Full bottom coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting
- Finish: 18-22 Gauge, 304 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 115v, 60 Hz, 9 amps, Suggested use with a 15 amp circuit
- All ventilators come with liner
- Custom: Custom sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing. Delivery for custom items is 4-6 weeks
- * Requires 7" Round Duct - Not Included
- * Can be transitioned to 8" round with optional 7" to 8" duct increaser
- * Bottom of hood should be 30-36" above cooktop
- Optional Features:
- Remote Switching: Wired for remote mount switching
- Increase duct size with 8" transition to increase airflow and CFM
- Made in the USA
- Optional 3/4" stainless steel flange adds 3/4" to all sides to fill in gaps (not included) View Image
- Protect your wall and hang kitchen essentials with Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories for your range hood
Imperial powered liners are perfect for custom applications and wood canopies. These ventilator power packs come complete with motors, lights, back draft damper and controls and offer a full coverage design to provide maximum capture of steam and smoke.
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
|I see two dials on the picture. Is one for lights and the other for the blower? How is it designed to mount? I'm not sure what "Built-in" mount type means on your listing. Where do I need to bring the power in, left right or center?
Thanks - Asked about product IM-C2042SD4-12-SS
| ||One knob is for the fan and one is for the lights. Please view the drawing on the hood for the wiring location which is the 7/8" Hole which is off center on the top of the hood: https://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/images/im-ventilator-specs-c2000_1.jpg . Built in means it would be built into your own custom hood. There is no outer shell to hang it under a cabinet.
| ||- Answered on September 3, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|