In Kitchen - 2
Filter for PS Models
Filter for BP Models
$2493.06 - $2631.79
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit
- For cooktops up to 81K BTU
- Powerful and quiet, 675 - 810 CFM
- 1.6-4.6 Sones
- Full coverage Slim Baffle Filters
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Front Panel Lighting: 2x 6.5 Watt LED Included
- Built-in back draft damper
- Decorative Rails Available (Sold Separately)
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting only
- Flame Retardant and uniquely positioned Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Free-Air Chamber Design for Quiet Power
- Finishes: 304 brushed Stainless Steel, Black and White
- Stacks available in various heights (ordered separately)
- Hood includes stack between 6" - 48" for ceilings 7' ľ 11' however custom stack sizes available from 6" ľ 60" if needed. Please call for pricing.
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches for ADA Compliance (not included - Optional Accessories)
- Includes 3 1/2" x 10" x 3" H transition to 8" Ducting
- Recommended distance between cooktop and Hood: 36"
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing. Color Chart
- Protect your wall and hang kitchen essentials with Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories for your range hood
This Imperial WHP1900 Series Wall Pyramid Range Hood with Slim Baffle Filters and 8" Duct features a fire safety thermostat with automatic turn ON when temperature reaches 130 degrees. The hood features a standard finish in stainless steel, or a powder coat finish in white or black, and includes dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30", 36", 42", 48" W x 20-1/8" or 24-1/8" D x 12" or 14" H
"BP" Series No Longer Available
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.