Carrier Kit Sold Separately
Situational View- Shown in Black Finish
Satin Nickel Round Track
Available Carrier Kits
$93.90 - $204.84
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Aluminum Round Tracks in Black and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finishes
- Knape & Vogt Barn Door Aluminum Round Track
- Sold as: Individual Order or Bulk Order (5 Pack)
- Available Finish: Satin Nickel (for other finishes Click Here)
- Available Lengths: 48'', 72'' and 96'', Expandable with Splice Kit (See Accessories)
- Requires easy-to-install kits which include carriers, stops, guide and all fasteners (Click Here)
- Individual carriers, stops and guides also available separately (Click Here)
- Supports doors up to 250 lbs.
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2''
- Door Material: Wood
- Track Type/Material: Aluminum
- All tracks are fabricated from sleek durable, powder-coated aluminum
- Infinite wall mount locations
- Easy to install
- Applicable in Hotel room closets, bathrooms, bedrooms
- Can be used as room divider for offices, kitchens, pantries and laundry rooms etc.
Space-saving barn door aesthetics come alive with Knape & Vogt Aluminum Round Track Barn Door Hardware. It is used to divide offices, bathroom from bedroom, pantry from kitchen and more with stylish hardware that creates a focal point while blending effortlessly into any décor. Track is available in 48'', 72'' and 96'' lengths. Maximum weight capacity is 250 lbs. For use with complete hardware kits, track sold separately. The durable powder coated aluminum kits are designed to complement your style that is available in the nickel finish. Also need to purchase rail, or track, that is twice the length of your door. Purchase a splice kit (connector) separately to join two lengths together for a longer track. Additional brackets and door stops also can be purchased separately. Note: For a double, or bi-part, door purchase 2 kits plus a splice kit (connector).
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Length: 48'', 72'' and 96''
Door Thickness: 1-1/2''
Maximum Weight Per Door Panel: 250 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground