$48.80 - $280
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Pull-out Spice Rack - Wooden Cabinet Accessory
- Sized to fit most 18" or 24" Face Frame Cabinets
- 2" and 3" width compartments hold up to 7 lbs.; 4", 5" and 6" compartment widths hold up to 20 lbs.
- Unique upper cabinet design keeps supplies close to cooking and prep areas
- Installs in under 5 minutes
- Material: Textured ABS, stainless and birch
- Available Individual pull-out spice rack (Sold Separately)
Designed for functionality in the kitchen, this Wooden Pull-out Spice Rack by Hafele keeps supplies close to cooking and prep areas. Sized to fit most 18" or 24" Face Frame Cabinets, the different compartments hold from seven to twenty pounds. Easily installed in under 5 minutes, the spice rack is made of plastic, stainless and birch.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|An organizer but no space saver
by: Peter Andreae ✔Verified Buyer from: Knoxville, TN on: January 22, 2021
| ||This is a well made product and will organize your cabinets but probably won't save any space. It is certainly better quality than several similar but lower priced products on the internet. I suggest that you look carefully at the size of your spice jars before buying this rack. Supermarket brand jars will probably fit just fine but larger jars from specialized sellers such as Penzeys will not fit. You may need to buy new jars.
|Well made, not a space saver
by: Peter Andreae ✔Verified Buyer from: Knoxville, TN on: January 18, 2021
| ||These racks are solidly built and will organize your spices but don’t necessarily save space. Be very careful to consider the size of the jars you use to store spices. The side rails consume 1/2” of width. Jars from some premium spice shops will not fit in the narrow size rack.
|Spice and oil pullout
by: Jodi Schwartz ✔Verified Buyer from: Portland, OR on: August 26, 2020
| ||Works great for an upper cabinet. Holds a ton of spices and oil bottles. The pullouts makes everything accessible.