$111.93 - $129.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- The Banq Bench Support Bracket
- Supports up to 500 lbs per Bracket
- Redundant Mounting Holes allow for easier installation
- Top Mounting with holes or adhesive
- Open ended design can secure more than benches
- 16'' projection can hold Seat and rear cushions
- Raw Steel: Requires a finish such as painting, plating or galvanizing in order to inhibit rusting.
the Banq Bench Bracket is designed to support a bench seat or a long row of them. The Banq has a uniquely styled gusset, and a low profile vertical member to help the bracket stay hidden. The bracket projects outwards 16 inches to provide enough bench room for cushioning and installation. Redundant mounting holes make the bracket a snap to install even if you have wiring, piping, or other considerations.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
16''W x 3''D x 8''H
Weight: 500lbs per Bracket
Flange Thickness: 1/2''
Gusset Thickness: 1/4''
Hole Specifications: 1/4'' Dia (6 per flange, 12 total)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|One Great Bracket
by: Tknepp ✔Verified Buyer from: York, PA on: March 28, 2019
| ||This thing is overbuilt and will be great for my floating bench. Says its holds 500lbs, bet it holds 2x at least. its 1/2 thick steel. Not cheap but good quality and perfect for my needs.
|Is this bench support (Federal Brace Bench Support) 16" by 8" available in stainless Steel? - Asked about product FB-40180
| ||Per the Federal Brace company, this is a raw steel which needs to be painted. Stainless steel is not available.
| ||- Answered on March 31, 2016|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|