$43.41 - $90.53
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Counter Support Bracket
- Made of Aluminum
- Powder chrome, powder white or unfinished
- Fasten to single stud, double studs and blocking are not required
- Brackets by also be attached with Snaptoggle® bolts
- Practical alternative to full-height, laminated panel supports
- Provides accessibility for vanity applications
- Supports counter depths from 18 - 30"
- Offset hole pattern provides greater stability
- Aluminum is recyclable and more sustainable than steel
- Aluminum is corrosion resistance because it is a non-ferrous metal
- Aluminum is lightweight reducing transportation cost
- Load bearing capacity: 12" x 12" - 650 lbs/bracket; 18" x 18" and 18" x 24" - 450 lbs/bracket
Made of Aluminum, this Counter Support Bracket by Hafele is available in powder chrome, powder white, or unfinished. The bracket is able to fasten to a single stud; double studs and blocking are not required; or it can also be attached with Snaptoggle® bolts. A practical alternative to full-height, laminated panel supports, the bracket provides accessibility for vanity applications and supports counter depths from 18" - 30".
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|the best support
by: Ralph Giralt ✔Verified Buyer from: Hialeah, Fl on: March 19, 2021
| ||the best support I use it all the time for office tops.
by: Michael C Keeling ✔Verified Buyer from: Phoenix, AR on: March 9, 2021
| ||The brackets are well made with solid welds and smooth edges.