Our Price: $16.40
List Price: $23.42, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Heavy Duty Steel Shelf Utility Bracket
- Thick white painted finish is durable and rust resistant
- Extra heavy duty 1-1/4" wide steel design – supports up to 1200lbs per pair
- Supports shelving in a variety of residential and commercial environments: closets, garages, utility rooms, tool sheds and laundry rooms
- Perfect support for countertops
- #10 x 3" pan head screws recommended for wall installation (sold separately)
This Hardware Resources Heavy Duty Steel Shelf Utility Bracket features a thick white painted finish which is durable and rust resistant. The extra heavy duty 1-1/4" wide steel design supports up to 1200lbs per pair, and supports shelving in a variety of residential and commercial environments: closets, garages, utility rooms, tool sheds and laundry rooms.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
1-1/4"W x 21-1/4"D x 14"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I a mother putting a cheap,10 ft. laminate countertop in my barbershop....How many brackets should I use and what size ???? The counter extends about 2-1/2 ft. out from wall and 10ft long - Asked about product HRS-1421WH
| ||You would need at least 4-5, but no more than 5. You could go as low as 18" depth if you don't want the bracket so close to the edge.
| ||- Answered on January 9, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|