Silver Legs on Table
Illustration View 2
Height Levels on Leg
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- KOYO Adjustable Table Legs
- KOYO leg is an ideal solution where adjustability is only needed periodically
- 15 settings, 20 mm (13/16") apart
- When the leg reaches the highest setting, light force is applied slowly returning the leg to the lowest setting
- No sudden drop back to the low position
- Height adjustment range: 300mm (11-3/4") - each leg must be adjusted separately
- Minimum height: (with leveler installed) 640mm (25-3/16")
- Maximum height: 940mm (37")
- Spacers/casters add to this height accordingly
- Static load rating: Exceeds 500 lbs per leg
- 1 set (includes 4 pcs., does not include fixing screws)
- Finish: Legs: Steel, plated or epoxy-coated
- Mounting plate and inner column: Steel, chrome- plated
- Leveler + Spacer = Same height as casters
- Available with adjustable casters or glides (Sold separately, see Accessories)
Two methods of raising table:
- 1) Step on leveler or caster, then lift table top.
- 2) Hold table leg with one hand, then lift table.
KOYO Adjustable Table Legs from Hafele operate on a step-by-step ratchet system with 15 settings 20mm (13/16") apart for a total adjustment range of 300mm (11-3/4"). The table legs are made of sturdy, epoxy-coated steel and have a static load capacity that exceeds 500 lbs. per leg. Available in a Silver Aluminum finish, these table legs are perfect for offices, laboratories, hotels, schools, libraries, healthcare facilities and for residential furniture too. Levelers, spacers and casters are available separately. There iis no sudden drop when height is lowered.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
2-3/8" Diameter Table LegsLoad Capacity Per Leg:
500 lbs.Available Height:
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Product is well built
by: Ron Jozwiak ✔Verified Buyer from: West Bloomfield Township, MI on: October 11, 2022
| ||Needed to raise a granite countertop that was not installed correctly. I would give it 5 stars if the product gave me 1/2 inch increments, which would have been perfect for the job. As is, if I needed them again, I would order them again.
|How do they adjust? Can I use them on a sewing table? - Asked about product HA-635.01.271
| ||Each leg has a weight capacity of 500 LBS, so as long as your sewing machine and table top do not exceed 2000 LBS, you would be able to use these legs.
When adjusting the legs with the table top attached, you would just want to pull the top up on each end of the table, and the table will rise.
| ||- Answered on May 10, 2016|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|