$76.80 - $97.92
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Hafele Industrial Angle Iron Table Leg
- Add a vintage design to your kitchen, living room, loft spaces
- Available in three heights - dining, counter, or bar height
- Adjustable leveler offers 3/8" of adjustment
- Legs are completely raw/unfinished steel
- Mounting Plate: Steel; black finish
- Includes leg, mounting plate, adjustable leveler
Add a vintage design to your kitchen, living room, or loft spaces with the Hafele Industrial Angle Iron Table Leg. Available in three heights, the legs are made of completely raw/unfinished steel and include an adjustable leveler which offers 3/8" of adjustment.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|My builder is asking how to attach these to my quartz island. Does he use screws - if so, what kind - or should he use silicone or epoxy? Thank you - Asked about product HA-635.70.041
| ||Yes, you would use some type of adhesive. You would get a piece of wood and screw that down on the mounting plate then on to the leg (as shown in the diagram). You would then glue the wood base to your quartz top. There should be a piece of wood between the bottom of your top & the mounting plate.
| ||- Answered on August 26, 2021|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|