$51.49 - $62.32
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Katrina Vintage Angle-Iron Steel Industrial Table Leg by Steelbase
- Raw angle-iron standard steel construction
- Natural finish for an attractive industrial look
- Recessed adjustable foot with a 1/2" thick chrome plated steel cover allows for 1/2" for adjustment
- Adjustable foot protects floors without damaging its vintage look
- Dining (28-1/5"), Counter (34-3/4"), or Bar (40-3/4") heights
- Perfect for bars, hotels, restaurants, and many other industries
- Load capacity: 150 lbs.
- Mounting hardware included
Simple style meets durability with the Katrina Vintage Angle-Iron Steel Industrial Table Leg by Steelbase. The Katrina table leg is constructed from raw angle-iron standard steel with a natural finish for an attractive industrial look. Its recessed adjustable foot features a 1/2" thick chrome plated steel cover over a polythene foot with a 10 mm thread that allows for 1/2" for adjustment; this adjustable foot also protects floors without damaging its vintage look. Purchase the Katrina in dining (28-1/5"), counter (34-3/4"), or bar (40-3/4") heights for use in bars, hotels, restaurants, and many other industries. Load capacity: 150 lbs. Mounting hardware included.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Column: 2-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H
Column Thickness: 5 mm
Mounting Plate: 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H
Mounting Plates Thickness: 4 mm
Heights: 28-1/5'', 34-3/4'', 40-3/4''
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Can you put casters on the bottom? - Asked about product RI-KATANG-B
| ||No, the RI-KATANG-B Katrina Vintage Industrial Angle Iron Steel Table Leg is not capable of housing casters.
| ||- Answered on March 18, 2021|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|