List Price: $308.57, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Trica Erika Table Chocolate Base Only
- Table base made of heavy-gauge steel and durable welding joints
- Trica Erika Counter Height
- Compatible with glass and melamine top
- Supports 30", 36", or 42" diameter top
- Lead-free, environmentally safe, non-toxic paint
- Ships via UPS or FedEx Ground
- Ten-year limited warranty against defects in fabrication Click here for details
- Click here for finish options
- RETURNED ITEMS FINAL SALE - Clearance items on this page are items that have been returned to us and are in good condition but the box may not look brand new - This item not eligible for return.
Features metal plated finish options to coordinate with your color scheme, the Erika Table Base by Trica is compatible with glass top and melamine top, which supports diameters of 30", 36" or 42", sold separately. Also available in counter height to accommodate an array of settings. The table base has a ten-year limited warranty against defects in fabrication. Ships via UPS or FedEx Ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Supports Top Diameters (Not Included): 30'', 36'' & 42''
Counter Height Base: 28'' Dia. x 34'' H
Load Capacity Per Base: For Glass Tops Up to 59 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I have a copper table top, would this base hold it? - Asked about product TC-KST5539
| ||Item TC-KST5539 is traditionally made to hold glass tops up to 59lbs; this product has not been weight rated to hold any other type of top.
| ||- Answered on July 5, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|This table holds tops of 30" . You say the diameter of the table at the top is 15 3/5 " and told the person it would be an overhang of 14 " How is it possible to put a 42" diameter top on it?
I want to have a 26-30" diameter table top. Don't understand. Thanks. - Asked about product TC-KST5539
| ||Per Tricia, the overhang is of 7 inches on each side. As shown in the web site, the base is 20" x 20" and the support on which the glass is placed is 28" wide. So the overhang is 7" from each side (42" - 28" = 14" / 2 = 7").
| ||- Answered on March 23, 2017|
| ||50% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (1)|