$177.46 - $234.93
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Bottom Mount Soft Close Waste Bin
- Single bin
- Holds 20 Quarts (5 Gallons), 35 quarts (6.75 Gallons), or 50 Quarts (12.5 Gallons)
- Eco-friendly frosted nickel or white finish
- Specialized wire management systems hold Bins and optional Lids securely in place
- Heavy-duty, full-extension ball bearing slides with soft-close technology and 1" overtravel
- Standard bottom-mount design provides stability & is pre-assembled
- Easy-open handle (included)
- Soft close technology eliminates slamming and provides full close of the bin every time
- Load capacity: 80 lbs.
- Installs in minutes using self-aligning brackets secured with only 4 screws
- For face-frame or frameless cabinets
- Steel hardware; plastic bins
- Optional Door-Mount Bracket available (See Optional Door Mount Bracket Kits)
- Optional replacement bins and lids available; lid adds 3/4" to height (See Replacement Bins and Lids) - 50 qt lids not available
Available in a white or frosted nickel finish, this Single Bottom Mount Soft Close Pull-Out Trash Can by Hafele is the solution for hiding your kitchen trash can. Heavy-duty slides ensure this trash can will stand strong through years of use while its soft-close technology makes opening and closing the bin a quiet task. The trash can is bottom-mounted and includes color coordinated aluminum side rails that provide stability while concealing mounting hardware in the trash cabinet. Easily installed with only four screws, this trash can is easy to clean and provides easy access for your waste disposal.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)(Frameless Minimum Cabinet Opening: Watch for Position of Hinge Block & Allow for its Depth if Necessary)Click to View Frame Face vs. Frameless CabinetsFor Face Frame or Frameless Cabinets** Note:
If Using Lid, Add 3/4" to Height503.13.540, 503.13.740
, 20 Quart (5 Gallon)Overall:
8-3/8"W x 20-1/8"D x 17-5/16"HWidth of Sliding Assembly:
8-3/8" WMinimum Cabinet Opening:
9"W x 20-1/2"D x 17-13/16"H503.13.547, 503.13.747
, 20 Quart (5 Gallon)Overall:
14-3/8"W x 16"D x 17-5/16"HWidth of Sliding Assembly:
14-3/8" WMinimum Cabinet Opening:
15"W x 16-1/2"D x 17-13/16"H503.13.541, 503.13.741
, 35 Quart (8.75 Gallon)Overall:
9-5/8"W x 20-1/8"D x 18-13/16"HWidth of Sliding Assembly:
9-5/8" WMinimum Cabinet Opening:
10"W x 20-1/2"D x 19-5/16"H503.13.544, 503.13.744
, 50 Quart (12.5 Gallon)Overall:
11-3/8"W x 20-1/8"D x 22-7/8"HWidth of Sliding Assembly:
11-3/8" WMinimum Cabinet Opening:
12"W x 20-1/2"D x 23-3/8"H
**For Automatic Extension of a Waste Bin
**Hands free - Allows the trash can to be pulled open with foot
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Jacky ✔Verified Buyer from: Solomons, MD on: January 28, 2021
| ||I purchased this pull out cabinet trash can holder to replace an old squeaky one.
This one is far superior. Not only is it a quiet close but I love the handle to pull it out AND the entire basket rolls out around 7 inches further than the cabinet base!
by: Ann Marie ✔Verified Buyer from: Hubertus,, WI on: July 24, 2017
| ||High quality materials, design, workmanship, and shipping
by: Elie Petrakis ✔Verified Buyer from: Potomac , MD on: July 20, 2015
| ||I would have given a 5 star but the instructions were a slight challenge and the clamps to attach basket were a bit difficult. Otherwise it works like a charm.
|Simple, Functional, Easy Install
by: RJ ✔Verified Buyer from: Brooklyn, NY on: March 9, 2015
| ||Simple and easy to install in narrow places (ours is under a sink). Functions well. Sturdy steel glides. Works well as a recycle bin.
|gmorning, how does this bin open, do you have to lift up the lid manually or open as you pull? thanks - Asked about product HA-503.13.541
| ||The lid on this item has to be manually lifted.
| ||- Answered on April 26, 2017|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|