No Sales Tax, Except CT
Door Mounting Kit & Optional Lids
- Double Bin Bottom Mount Pullout Waste Container System (Cans Sold Separately)
- Fits 35 Quart (8.75 Gallon) or 50 Quart (12.5 Gallon) Cans - full height base cabinet needed if using 50qt trash cans
- Heavy Duty Wire Construction
- Wire handle included
- Available in Black, Polished Chrome, or White
- Min. Cab. Opening: 15"W
- Heavy duty 100lb full extension ball bearing slides
- Quickly mounts to cabinet floor using four screws (included)
- Optional 6-way adjustable door mounting kit for door pullout application - sold separately (See Door Mounting Kit)
- Cans and lids sold separately - durable polymer trash cans are easily cleaned - See Trash Cans, Optional Lids
Featuring Heavy Duty Wire Construction, these Hardware Resources Double Bin Bottom Mount Pullout Waste Container Systems fit 35 Quart (8.75 Gallon) or 50 Quart (12.5 Gallon) Cans. Available in Black, Polished Chrome, or White, the pullout system fits a minimum cabinet opening of 15"W. Heavy duty 100lb full extension ball bearing slides ensure its durability, and it quickly mounts to cabinet floor using four included screws.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 13-15/16"W x 22"D x 13"H
Minimum Opening: 15"
Fits Standard Cabinet Size with 18" - 24" Base
Overall: 15-3/16"W x 22-1/16"D x 12-13/16"H
Minimum Opening: 15"
Fits Standard Cabinet Size with 18" - 24" base
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Lynne Skillin from: Fall River, MA on: July 5, 2018
| ||Had to add some 2x4s under the frame to not hit the hinges, but after that, everything went smoothly. Installation is easy and everything is working perfectly. Love it! Exactly what I was looking for.
|It seems that the hardware to attach to the door is an extra expense - exactly what is included? - Asked about product HRS-CAN-EBMD50PC-R
| ||Item HRS-CAN-EBMD50PC-R includes the wire pull-out system along with the heavy duty 100lb full extension ball bearing slides. You would need to purchase the waste bins separately; as well as the lids and door mounting kits, if you desire to use those items with your bins.
| ||- Answered on September 24, 2019|
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|